Welcome to the ‘Official‘ bring back ‘Adolf‘ campaign.
You, me, people you know all have a duty to bring back good old ‘Adolf’ – and I’m making it my mission to highlight this issue wherever possible.
So, where do we begin…?
1. Firstly we need to raise awareness and educate people to the pro’s of bringing ‘Adolf‘ back.
2. We need publicity, TV, radio time, coverage in the papers and maybe a Multi-Corporate sponsored education drive to get the parents and kids on board, so if you know of people or friends or family that know people, spread the word.
3. We’ll need promotional material and government backing to get European support and Ι know a potential NGO that may be Interested as well as contacts at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs here in Greece which might help with the financing so we can get flyers, maybe an anonymous phone-line set up with the possibility of some extended projects to coordinate with the general populace.
(Not sure If we’ll win Germany over though, they’re a tough crowd as half of them liked a bit of ‘Adolf‘ and the other half got the sh*t bombed out of em for it…but you never know…!)
4. Manpower and (Womanpower) for all you sexist politically correct do-gooders, either way, we’ll need bum’s on seats, and probably some seats too as we haven’t got any of those either yet…
5. We also need Social networking and Internet mobilisation. We’ll need to get people blogging about it, creating pages, groups, sites, everything really, and we’ll need to get some famous people to step up and endorse the whole package. Maybe do a song like that ‘feed the world thing‘ for it to really take off but with the right faces I do believe we could pull it off. Take That, Lady Gaga maybe, she’d look good in some latex SS gear, think of the publicity people…!!!
It would be really nice to think that we could get someone like Madonna or Brangelina on-board as well, just so they could maybe adopt a little german just to show support and get the column inches flowing…
So far so good!
So why do we need to bring ‘Adolf’ back?
Well it’s obvious isn’t it…?
Firstly my dear little cat has recently just had kittens, and while I struggle for appropriate names at the minute, I had chosen to give them suitable nicknames for ease and practical reasons.
There’s one with a slight Ginger patch on his head who has been nicknamed ‘Ginger’, one who is slightly larger than the others who is all black and reminds me of one of my characters ‘Lee Roy’, and subsequently one which has two slightly dark markings on its head which does kind of remind me of Hitler with the fringe etc…
I’ve already been advised by friends that I couldn’t call it ‘Hitler‘ as it’s a surname. Despite the massive comedy value in standing in the garden calling out ‘ Hitler, dinner time…‘ and other such novelties to really freak my neighbours out more, and in a similar note I have met resistance, literally, (not ‘la french resistance’) – with the name ‘Adolf‘ which I think is rather suitable and befitting for a temporary name…
Isn’t history a cruel bitch… Subsequently since it has cast the poor name of Adolf into oblivion, along with other classics such as Vlad, Stalin and Norbert, I have chosen to seek change in a world which needs imagination re-injecting into its loins…
My aim is to raise awareness and bring back ‘Adolf‘. I personally prefer ‘Hitler‘ as previously mentioned. ‘Little Hitler‘ sounds really cute and if you could see him I’m sure you’d agree.
As soon as he’s got his eyes open and slips out of his SS Uniform I’ll post some pictures for you to decide upon, but please give ‘Adolf‘ another chance.
There’s a small chance that he may resemble Charlie Chaplin more but it does all depend on his moustache and whether or not he’s partial to a bit of fascism or not.
Thankfully most people are Orthrodox in Greece otherwise I could see religion maybe causing a few teething problems however so far apart from the Goose stepping and my own in built British Monty Python-esc desire to shout “Shnell” and salute, he / she seems to be developing rather well.
Just don’t mention the War, just in case…!
I’m thinking of throwing the whole name debate to the public forum to see what people think.
So there’s going to be a good chance of either ‘Adolf”, ‘Rasputin‘, ‘Little Lee-Harvey‘, or ‘Mumm-ra‘ (the evil ThunderCat villain)…
What do you think!
*(Images by unknown source)